Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Q's Creative Cards: HELLO PARIS!

Sorry, this kit is sold out.

Bonjour mes amies!  Hello my friends...

It's amazing how familiar we are with Paris even if we have never been there.  It's iconic!  Fashion, The Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomph, Hot air balloons, Fleur de Lys, Laurel Wreaths, crowns and that wonderful chic look that is so appealing.

I hope I've captured that feeling with classic colors, simple, but beautiful sentiments; soft scrunchy ribbon, french prints and adorable metal charms and even a glass cabochon! 

{Recommendation: My all time favorite French inspired movie is Midnight in Paris.}

Kits will start shipping March 18th (please add shipping from the drop-down menu) or if you're attending a class, I will bring the kit there.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  









0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10