Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Q's Creative Cards: Very Valentine Cards & Tags

Sorry, this kit is sold out.

The older I get, the more I enjoy Valentine's Day.

As a card maker, I'm always looking for opportunities to spoil the people I care about.  It'll be almost 2 months since Christmas with nothing but cold and hibernation on the docket.

Valentine's is a chance to get creative, share some love and eat some chocolate.

I've got two of these covered in my new class, Very Valentine.  Yup, that's right, I'm fulling embracing the holidays, right down to a cupid!  Four cards and two tags (cellophane bag and excelsior included, but sorry, no chocolate!)



0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10